NHL Center Ice Available on E* ??? (YES!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gjh3260

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2006
New Brighton, Minnesota
I just went to E* website and it says you can order Center Ice now. They must have come to an agreement with CI.

Early bird special is available until October 9.

Is this true or am I just dreaming ??????????

NHL® CENTER ICE®
NHL® CENTER ICE® let’s you experience this season with the most coverage possible with up to 40 games per week from around the League, including select games from the first two rounds of the Stanley Cup playoffs and select games broadcast in high-definition.

Channels: 543 – 558

Order before October 9, 2007 and save $20.00

Early Bird package: $149.00 or three payments of $49.66 (order before October 9)
Full Season Package: $169.00 or three payments of $56.33

To order, call 1-877-DISH PPV* (347-4778) or

Yep, I see it too!! It will probably take a little while to be able to add it from their site as this probably JUST got finished. But knowing that it's here and I don't have to go through the ordeal of switching to D* is a weight off my shoulders!

With 15 NHLHD channels (I think it is 15) I wonder if all the games will be in HD if available or only a few a week.

I am thinking of getting the package if they offer all the games in HD if available.

I just called and talked to a CSR and they were able to add the package to my account.

I did have it last year and she said for some reason it didn't show up to automatically charge for this year.

I just called and talked to a CSR and they were able to add the package to my account.

I did have it last year and she said for some reason it didn't show up to automatically charge for this year.

Well my son just tried to order it via phone and thia is what he told me.

They don’t know what they’re doing. The rep said she couldn’t find it and that up till now they aren’t going to carry it. They need to get their act together

Well my son just tried to order it via phone and thia is what he told me.

They don’t know what they’re doing. The rep said she couldn’t find it and that up till now they aren’t going to carry it. They need to get their act together

She told me the package was added for $149. I'll keep on eye on the 'recent activity' part of my statement. I may call back to verify.

With 15 NHLHD channels (I think it is 15) I wonder if all the games will be in HD if available or only a few a week.

I am thinking of getting the package if they offer all the games in HD if available.

One needs to be aware that only approximately 6-10 HD games of all types can be provided at any one time due to the timesharing scheme in place.

My conversation with a CSR via chat:

(03)Sharon A: Welcome to Dish Network. How may I help you today?

RW: I just wanted to verify that Dish Network will be offering the NHL Center Ice Package for the upcoming season and also that the CSR I spoke with earlier did actually add the package to my account

RW: There have been mixed reports about its availability and I see that the website was updated today with pricing info.....which I take as a sign they will be offering it.

(03)Sharon A: I will be glad to check this for you.

(03)Sharon A: Please give me 2 minutes while I check this for you.

(03)Sharon A: I request you to visit the link http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats_on_dish/pay_per_view/sports/hockey/

RW: I did see that

RW: I just wanted to make sure it was added to my account

(03)Sharon A: I see that NHL has been ordered on your account.

(03)Sharon A: It has been added today.

On the phone with CSR now, she says I was not set up with automatic renewal....PLUS she says I have to pay TODAY my first installment.
Once again E* screws up, and we have to pay for it.

One needs to be aware that only approximately 6-10 HD games of all types can be provided at any one time due to the timesharing scheme in place.

There can only be 6-10 HD games at a time. It can be all NHL or NBA or a mix of them both.

So I would guess only about 3 NHL HD games a night. Sound about right?

My conversation with a CSR via chat:

(03)Sharon A: Welcome to Dish Network. How may I help you today?

RW: I just wanted to verify that Dish Network will be offering the NHL Center Ice Package for the upcoming season and also that the CSR I spoke with earlier did actually add the package to my account

RW: There have been mixed reports about its availability and I see that the website was updated today with pricing info.....which I take as a sign they will be offering it.

(03)Sharon A: I will be glad to check this for you.

(03)Sharon A: Please give me 2 minutes while I check this for you.

(03)Sharon A: I request you to visit the link http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats_on_dish/pay_per_view/sports/hockey/

RW: I did see that

RW: I just wanted to make sure it was added to my account

(03)Sharon A: I see that NHL has been ordered on your account.

(03)Sharon A: It has been added today.

I take it that you had a CSR from America and not from India.
My son had one from India and she did not know any thing about being able to order CI.
Why does Dish play roulette with their CSRs????

My son had one from India and she did not know any thing about being able to order CI.

Since it was via chat, i'm not positive about if it was an American. But i'd have a hard time believing english is someone's first language with a line like "I request you to visit the link "

I called and must have gotten the same goat herder from India.....he said they are in negotiations and blah blah blah.......when I asked to talk to his supervisor he was totally clueless.........so I hung up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)