NHL Center Ice Lump Fee vs Monthly Installments

smakovits

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2007
I was curious, I was always on the single payment for Center Ice, but I wanted to switch to the 4 installments. Is this something that can be done? I want to contact Dish, but if it is not possible to change it, I wont waste my time.

Thanks

I was curious, I was always on the single payment for Center Ice, but I wanted to switch to the 4 installments. Is this something that can be done? I want to contact Dish, but if it is not possible to change it, I wont waste my time.

Thanks

NHL® Center® Ice

Get a Front-Row Seat to Your Favorite Team.
Follow your favorite teams and players, with up to 40 out-of-market games each week.
Select games are available in HD.
You choose what games to watch, every night of the season.
You get the NHL Network™FREE. NHL Network is the only 24/7 channel dedicated to total hockey coverage.
Order NHL® Center Ice® for the early bird price of 4 payments of $42.95

Enjoy it all on channels 625-639

or call them and they may give it to you at a cheaper price :)

Thanks

Send me a PM with your phone number or account number

Thanks

You have got to watch your bill when you change payment options on CI.
I went from one payment to the four payment plan and got charged twice. Both the one payment and the four payment plan.
I did get it fixed but just be careful.

Send me a PM with your phone number or account number

PM sent

You have got to watch your bill when you change payment options on CI.
I went from one payment to the four payment plan and got charged twice. Both the one payment and the four payment plan.
I did get it fixed but just be careful.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep an eye on my bill once I get it changed.

Why would anyone want lump sum, when you can break it up interest free. On the canadian satellite and cable vendors, they package the nflst and nhlci together for something like $30 a month....pretty good deal.