NHL Center Ice Offers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Traditionally they do not have any offers specific to Center Ice or NBA League Pass.

The rep may have offers specific to your account that can be used to "close or save" a sport subscription, such as $10 off for 6 months, but they generally aren't specific to that sports package.

That is of course subject to change, and is different than the MLB or NFL packages which DirecTV gives their reps more offers on.

Traditionally they do not have any offers specific to Center Ice or NBA League Pass.

The rep may have offers specific to your account that can be used to "close or save" a sport subscription, such as $10 off for 6 months, but they generally aren't specific to that sports package.

That is of course subject to change, and is different than the MLB or NFL packages which DirecTV gives their reps more offers on.

Last year I got NBA LP for half off. Just gotta call them and ask.

Just appeared on my latest statement. I have no issue at all with that price.

IMPORTANT RENEWAL NOTICE:

You are all set to enjoy another exciting season of NHL Center Ice. We will be renewing you at the lowest price of 4 payments of $34.99/month. Look for the first charge to appear on an upcoming bill. If you wish to cancel to avoid payment, you must do so before the season starts. Refunds not available after that date.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)