NHL Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mbarry55

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2009
Altoona PA
Isn't this usually available by now for the 'early bird' discount? Anyone seen any information as to when we will be able to order this?

I'm hearing that it will be available for ordering on September 1st. Not sure if that's 100% accurate but that's what I heard...

The NHL & D* REALLY need to upgrade this package with the bells & whistles that the other sports ave in the US. I noticed that last year's package in Canada came with a free GameCenter Online Subscription and a multivu channel:

With MultiVu, you can watch up to six games at a glance and then click on a screen to catch your team on another channel.

* Receive real-time scores from around the league.
* Scroll over each game to hear play-by-play commentary.
* Get real-time alerts for power plays, goals, shootouts and hat tricks.

Why does the US hockey fan get get screwed out of cool features and coverage like this.?

The NHL & D* REALLY need to upgrade this package with the bells & whistles that the other sports ave in the US. I noticed that last year's package in Canada came with a free GameCenter Online Subscription and a multivu channel:

With MultiVu, you can watch up to six games at a glance and then click on a screen to catch your team on another channel.

* Receive real-time scores from around the league.
* Scroll over each game to hear play-by-play commentary.
* Get real-time alerts for power plays, goals, shootouts and hat tricks.

Why does the US hockey fan get get screwed out of cool features and coverage like this.?
this year D* has the room to do MLB MIX AND NFL ST MIX.

maybe we can see a NBA LP HD MIX and NHL CI HD MIX.

Of course, right after I post this, I get my statement, and it says this:

IMPORTANT RENEWAL NOTICE: You are all set to enjoy another exciting year of NHL® CENTER ICE®. We are renewing you at the lowest price of 4 payments of $42.95/month. The first charge will appear on an upcoming bill. Seasonal sports packages are not refundable after the season starts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)