NHL Center Ice

I've talked to 7 different people and the last guy said some people were getting it and some weren't.

The webpage you linked to says that the free view is for the NHL Network not Center Ice.

The webpage you linked to says that the free view is for the NHL Network not Center Ice.
Yesterday, when I linked it, it still showed NHL Center Ice, in addition to NHL Network. Channel 103 no longer lists either preview.

I've talked to 7 different people and the last guy said some people were getting it and some weren't.
I asked this in another forum: do the ones who aren't getting the NHL Center Ice free preview subscribe to Flex Pack? Last year, when Flex Pack was first introduced, some subscribers had problems receiving the HD feeds of HBO and some other free previews.

Yesterday, when I linked it, it still showed NHL Center Ice, in addition to NHL Network. Channel 103 no longer lists either preview.

I asked this in another forum: do the ones who aren't getting the NHL Center Ice free preview subscribe to Flex Pack? Last year, when Flex Pack was first introduced, some subscribers had problems receiving the HD feeds of HBO and some other free previews.
I'm not receiving it and I have at200

Dish pulled this same crap last month with the BBC America free preview, which ended up getting delayed. I wonder if the NHL Center Ice free preview has been rescheduled.

Hey, it's free, you have not paid a dime for it. If it doesn't happen you still haven't paid a dime for it. You are not entitled to anything you haven't paid for. Get over it....

Hey, it's free, you have not paid a dime for it. If it doesn't happen you still haven't paid a dime for it. You are not entitled to anything you haven't paid for. Get over it....
I have not said anything about asking for compensation for it. (yet :biggrin) I am simply trying to find out what is going on. Whenever stuff like this happens, it would be nice if Dish would post a correction on the free preview page, instead of simply removing the incorrect listing, making it look like it was never there. The way they do it now gives the impression that Dish is only trying to cover up the problem, instead of fixing it.

Maybe "the problem" was that Center Ice never belonged there. They "fixed" it by removing it from the link. That is hardly covering up just fixing the problem...

Maybe "the problem" was that Center Ice never belonged there. They "fixed" it by removing it from the link. That is hardly covering up just fixing the problem...
Dish should still acknowledge that it was listed there, and post an apology for the inconvenience, or something. When newspapers publish incorrect information, they have to print a retraction. Why can't the same thing apply to Dish's website?

Yep you usually get 2 different weeks of free preview every year. Once at the beginning of the year and then after the All Stat break.

Reactions: pattykay
Usually, Center Ice, just like League Pass and Extra Innings, is put on free preview after the All Star break.
Yes, Directv just had their free preview earlier this month. I realize that Dish does not necessarily have to be on the same schedule as Directv. I just thought it was odd that Dish hasn't had their NHL Center Ice free preview yet, especially after they announced it on the free preview page on the Dish website. They left NHL Center Ice listed there most of the month, so we could look forward to getting the free preview. Then, shortly after the listed date for the start of the preview, they removed the listing completely, with no explanation.
:wtf

Well, last night was the final night that was originally listed for the NHL Center Ice free preview, and we still didn't get it. Now it is time to contact DIRT to find out if Dish has announced the new dates for the free preview, or if they are offering any compensation to those of us who are disappointed that we were unable to watch the NHL Center Ice preview.

I know this is completely different but similar... Is anyone getting the NBA League Pass free preview this weekend? Yesterday when I tried, I get the screen that says I have to call in and pay $199. https://www.mydish.com/perks/free-preview shows NBA League pass, and there was an advertisement for free NBA League pass this week. I restarted my receiver and tried again today and the same issue.