NHL games Blacked-Out on RSN.

cmags

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 31, 2005
i am connecticut so my regional sports package is MSG, NESN, and FOXNY.
why are islander and devils games being blacked out on fny.last night the devils game was on msg and surprisingly i got that but when they are on fny they are blacked. same thing goes for the islander games. iused to get the mets on fny, so basically my question is why are my area pro teams being blacked out on my regional rsn???

thanks for the site. i am in new haven county(5). so some games are blacked out but according to that list i should of had the game and others in the future. any more info please???

again tonight no islander game on foxny. according to the list i should not be blacked out. any ideas?

cmags said:
again tonight no islander game on foxny. according to the list i should not be blacked out. any ideas?

http://dish.fxep.com/

cmag go to this site and put in your zip. it seems to be accurate for me. some changes have been made recently. if your zip is 06---, New Haven area you do not get Islanders or Devils.

in my zip 13669 I only get Islanders and Devils if they are on MSG. the msg website appears to not be accurate for Dish customers. Again E* does not offer everything D* does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)