NHL Hockey

Well if I get anything out of this virus it will be the month of August and September. Non stop hockey every day.:clapping The only thing I don't like is I have NHL.TV and they blackout some of the games that are being nationally broadcast.:mad:
So its Playoff hockey in August and September ...
Just think, the new season starts in October !!!! normally.

Reactions: BillD1984
So its Playoff hockey in August and September ...
Just think, the new season starts in October !!!! normally.

The NHL is targeting December 1st as the start of the 2020-21 regular season. Of course that depends on the rest of this season going off without any more hitches, and not getting another COVID wave in the fall/winter. They are also are talking about having a normal 82 game regular season. If that happens, the regular season would end in about mid June, which means the playoffs would end sometime in August. All that would push the 2021-22 season off as well. A lot of interesting decisions are going to have be made in the big 4 North American sports leagues over the next 2 years.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: mccoyrj and Jimbo
Carolina takes a 2-0 series lead against the Rangers. The Rangers are now on the brink of elimination.

Am I the only one that gets a sort of March Madness vibe from this NHL restart? Between the two 12 over 5 seed upsets and the 12 noon ET to 1 am coverage, it has that kind of feel.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Carolina takes a 2-0 series lead against the Rangers. The Rangers are now on the brink of elimination.

Am I the only one that gets a sort of March Madness vibe from this NHL restart? Between the two 12 over 5 seed upsets and the 12 noon ET to 1 am coverage, it has that kind of feel.

I'm loving this. One game ends and another one begins.:happydance:happydance

I keep forgetting what time of year it is ...

Reactions: BillD1984
Islanders defeat Florida and are now up 2-0 in their best of 5 series.

Here’s the rest of today’s schedule:

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: mccoyrj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)