NHL is back, what about Center Ice?

Yup. The new app is up. I think you need to add it, even if you have the old one.
Check Game Center Live and we in WNY are SOL. MSG is blacked out.
Can't you just move? IE use a proxy?

Well, that may work for the PC, but would be harder with the Roku. :(

Just successfully linked my account, all info updated to 2103 except the players stats are still showing 2012. :D

Also getting the video stream is temporarily unavailable for classic games. Was all set to watch some classics to get me pumped up for tomorrow. :mad:

Last edited:
So, being new to CI, I was kind of surprised tonight to see that the one game I wanted to see (St. Louis/Minnesota) is not being broadcast at all. I had assumed it was a complete package. For those who have subscribed before, about how many games a day do they skip?

So, being new to CI, I was kind of surprised tonight to see that the one game I wanted to see (St. Louis/Minnesota) is not being broadcast at all. I had assumed it was a complete package. For those who have subscribed before, about how many games a day do they skip?

That game is on nbc sports network so would not be included in center ice

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

It was on 159 NBC sports. Anytime a game is a national broadcast it won't be on center ice.

On Dish's website when you go to order center ice in the ppv section for $ 49.99 why does it say it is only in sd ?

On Dish's website when you go to order center ice in the ppv section for $ 49.99 why does it say it is only in sd ?

My guess is a website error which NEVER happens with DISH. :) I have it and do get a lot of the HD feeds but the trouble is rarely will you find one of the Canadian feeds in HD (and if you do it is mostly on Saturday nights). As a Leafs fan that usually means watching the other team feed (ex: The Blue Jackets broadcast when they play Toronto).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)