NHL LIVE STREAMS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sunfire9us

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
Il
I heard someone say in dbstalk that the NHL would have live streams online of tomm's games. Still pretty pissed Im not going to get to see the Red Wings/ Blues game thanks to this mess with VS. Do any of you know where these live streams are supposed to be tomm? Let me guess these are pay sites huh? sucks just to see one game all because of VS!!!

Yahoo has been streaming games here and there for a couple years now, and hopefully again this year. They had about 3-4 per week up last season. Maybe that's what they are talking about?

I'm very unhappy right now to have to watch the Caps vs Bruins via a friend's dish network slingbox.

Flat out depressing, the "leader in sports" is NO MORE.

Should work on any browser on any platform.

This is going to sound sort of strange. I could not get this to run on XP. (Could be because it is a really old laptop with not much of a video card.)

I did get the games streaming on a computer running Linux Mint, and on a PS3.

roland

Should work on any browser on any platform.

This is going to sound sort of strange. I could not get this to run on XP. (Could be because it is a really old laptop with not much of a video card.)

I did get the games streaming on a computer running Linux Mint, and on a PS3.

roland

I've ordered NHL GameCenter Live for just $19.95 a month(it was easier to pay this way for me than to pay all up front). To me it's like MLB.TV,which I also have. Now if Roku would carry NHL GameCenter like they do MLB.TV,that will be one more reason for me to break down & get one of their boxes & hook up to my TV since I already get Netflix & Amazon Video on Demand.
If I recall,that was E*'s solution to their customers for baseball season,get a Roku box & order MLB.TV to play over it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts