NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mojo.........IMO.......if you had any credibility in the first place I think you are losing more of it with the statements you make in each of your subsequent posts.
ditto..IMO if you have knowledge, show credentials/sources first with corraborating evidence, then announce what will happen in the future. Other wise keep your mouth shut and stay away from the keyboard.

Still waiting to hear back from NHL, if I dont hear something soon I will call again. I have a few more names and phone numbers. :D

It never hurts to ask questions.

I don't understand how you can make that statement and so I guess it's just not meant for understanding. I think you are jealous of the friendship I hvae with Cosmos_Kramer and add your name to the list of people like RaRansay, RedWings, fhsucade07 etc etc. Should you ever want a good and knowledgeable friend about the satellite industry, let me know and we'll talk. I PROMISE that network will roll out buy 8 PM Sunday because I'm in the know and my sources are telling me that. If you'd like, I'll even sign on teh dotted line that if that doens't happen I'll leave forever like a loser leaves townmatch.

Well I apparently am not the only one who feels your spark plugs arent gapped correctly but I am honored to get my name added to THE list with the other "guys" .......will there be drawings for valuable prizes later ??? :) :)

Mojo.....seriously...take Red Wings advice and get another dog.

Well I apparently am not the only one who feels your spark plugs arent gapped correctly but I am honored to get my name added to THE list with the other "guys" .......will there be drawings for valuable prizes later ??? :) :)

Scott: there is discussion on some hockey forums of users on Time Warner system who are now getting this channel. They are claiming they could "order it" last night.

Maybe this IS a dish problem?

Scott: there is discussion on some hockey forums of users on Time Warner system who are now getting this channel. They are claiming they could "order it" last night.

Maybe this IS a dish problem?

More info, channel 458 on Time Warner Cable in New York City. It is part of a digital sports tier.

Cox will offer Oct 30
Comast, Oct 16

Looks like Cosmo has found a new friend!! :p
Cade
I have enough friends like that already, I don't need any more. Why do they gravitate to me? Never mind, that's a thread all in it's own.....

I probably should have put an emoticon after my post to help get my point across: !sadroll

Oh you neen not worry you are on the list. Do you people hate me so badly that you want me to leave forever? If that's the case just sign on teh dotted line and if it'snot on the air by Sunday night, I'll leave forever if that is your request. My sources wouldn't be anonomos if I told who they were so get that out of yalls heads. THey'll be right - they usually are. Now there may be some extension of that to Mondya night and I'll let you know what the sources say as we draw closer.

As for now it looks like the only supproter I have is Cosmo

Oh you neen not worry you are on the list. Do you people hate me so badly that you want me to leave forever? If that's the case just sign on teh dotted line and if it'snot on the air by Sunday night, I'll leave forever if that is your request. My sources wouldn't be anonomos if I told who they were so get that out of yalls heads. THey'll be right - they usually are. Now there may be some extension of that to Mondya night and I'll let you know what the sources say as we draw closer.

As for now it looks like the only supproter I have is Cosmo

From yesterday:

Dear Members:

I know members of the DISH Network staff personally and they asked that I wait until the launch date before revealing any information. This is certainly a highly anticipated channel in addition to all of the other top-notch programming that DISH Network offers. I think many of you will be quite pleased when it launches at 8:00 PM EST later this afternoon! Should you have any more questions about the launch of this network or any other networks, please feel free to contact me via PM or through a public board as I am "in the know".

From Today:

Besides, I meant the launch woudl happen today and not yesterday.

And from today too:

Attn: Members of the SatelliteGuys.us forum

I've tried to be helpful but it's beginning to appear as though my attempts to help are being taken in vain. I wish I would have been more accepted and loved by the members of this board -- Much like I loved Mojo when I first laid eyes on him. I only ask to be friends with you people and, trust me, my connections are very real. They are now telling me that the NHL network will be up and running by 8 P.M. this Sunday afternoon. I'm in the know in this situation and have it under control.

You obviously can't get your story straight. Compulsive liars usually start tripping over their feet eventually.

I have enough friends like that already, I don't need any more. Why do they gravitate to me? Never mind, that's a thread all in it's own.....

I probably should have put an emoticon after my post to help get my point across: !sadroll

Cosmos..........just think if you had NESN HD how many wierdos (ah i mean friends) you would have ? ;)

From yesterday:

From Today:

And from today too:

You obviously can't get your story straight. Compulsive liars usually start tripping over their feet eventually.

Man!! You'd make a good trial lawyer or something!! :D
Cade

i belvie ein mokp

mojo i suport ypou pelseanswer my pm

dotn satanzie heim eh jtu cant toclobore

n the tv idnsutry rmeber verything can chane witout noticr

nah not a Circus, more like Coney Island. :)

We should have a fire eater and a bearded lady stopping by in a little while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts