spy178

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 3, 2007
New England
i belvie ein mokp

mojo i suport ypou pelseanswer my pm

dotn satanzie heim eh jtu cant toclobore

n the tv idnsutry rmeber verything can chane witout noticr

Alright, what the heck is the deal with you?? Are you from another country? If so, I'm sure that county has some forums of their own that you could post to in your native language. Are you mentally or physically challenged? If so, download this iespell tool from ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer and it will make us all happy. :p

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
LOL... I love this thread.

Break out the weed for some posts and get the secret decoder wheel for some others.

jmnstevens

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 30, 2007
I must agree this is the most entertaining thread I have yet to read on here. Please MemoriesOfMojo go buy a new dog, and no I do not want to be your friend.

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2007
Entertainment aside, do we know any more about the NHL Network coming to Dish?

The best bet is probably to keep watching the thread. I'm pretty sure I read earlier that Scott is awaiting word on what the deal is with the network at this point.

Cade

MemoriesofMojo

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 23, 2007
That conflicts a great deal with what my source told me. They said that the deal was signed. I think it will be Monday by 8 PM whne it is uplinked. Please PM me your question again RAransay. You have come to the right place for an answer and thank you for being a fan of mine. I'll deliver some inside information to you later tonight about he status of the NHL network and how it affects we the viewers. It will be a great addition to the wonderful andexciting programing that DISH already offers. It will be available in SD as well and my source told me it was okay to share infomation with you because you obviuosly couldnt' forward it along in an understandable message.

V-Train

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 3, 2007
That conflicts a great deal with what my source told me. They said that the deal was signed. I think it will be Monday by 8 PM whne it is uplinked. Please PM me your question again RAransay. You have come to the right place for an answer and thank you for being a fan of mine. I'll deliver some inside information to you later tonight about he status of the NHL network and how it affects we the viewers. It will be a great addition to the wonderful andexciting programing that DISH already offers. It will be available in SD as well and my source told me it was okay to share infomation with you because you obviuosly couldnt' forward it along in an understandable message.

LOL, your supposed uplink time has changed how many times already today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)