NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are afriad that people might become upset if it isnt launched within a crtain amount of time and so they also know peple are anciosly awaiting the channel and they are afaid someone mite try something extreme in order to get the chanel. since i know so much abot it i even have a security guard at my door right now in case someboyd tried to atack me to get inside info. im still going to send it to some peple on here and RAransay alreayd has it. if you are a fiend of mine yyou know who you are.

This BS is getting pretty deep. Do you know when to quit? Armored trucks, security guards. This is going from funny to downright ridiculus. I think we need to start searching local papers for a patient who has escaped the local funny farm and inform the authorities. Maybe there is a reward or something.

Have you forgotten that this is merely a tv channel that will merely be added for Dish subs? Were not talking about the identities of top seceret spies, who killed Kennedy, or where Jimmy Hoffa is really buried. What is going on here?

BAHAHAHHAHAHA.....

Mojo is obviously just f'n around now. Armored trucks, mobs, security guards?

Nobody wants the inside info that bad. And if it was THAT classified, we would never hear the results or see the product.

You should have stayed a little more 'realistic' Mojo. The joke is obviously run its course.

BAHAHAHHAHAHA.....

Mojo is obviously just f'n around now. Armored trucks, mobs, security guards?

Nobody wants the inside info that bad. And if it was THAT classified, we would never hear the results or see the product.

You should have stayed a little more 'realistic' Mojo. The joke is obviously run its course.

Dude, I think the problem is that he's not joking and he's serious about all this.

I like your picture. I'll PM you info later tonite so be sure and watch for it. I just added Cosmo and digiblue to my buddys list and ill add you. What kind of species is that in that there picture you have up? Looks like a buteful animal.

Its an Andorian llama

I don't think he realizes that the NSA can track his physical location from his computer, and when they're close enough, they can take whatever he knows directly from his brain with a modified ViP622 remote control.

They are afriad that people might become upset if it isnt launched within a crtain amount of time and so they also know peple are anciosly awaiting the channel and they are afaid someone mite try something extreme in order to get the chanel. since i know so much abot it i even have a security guard at my door right now in case someboyd tried to atack me to get inside info. im still going to send it to some peple on here and RAransay alreayd has it. if you are a fiend of mine yyou know who you are.

Did you and RAransay swap keyboards?

I don't think he realizes that the NSA can track his physical location from his computer, and when they're close enough, they can take whatever he knows directly from his brain with a modified ViP622 remote control.

Unless of course he's wearing his tinfoil hat....

I heard Bubba The Love Sponge was the bouncer on the NHL truck.

"Learn how to work Kid!" ;)

Why do you think I'm such a terrible human being. Where is RAransay when you need him and hell tell you I know my stuff. It was an armored truck is what somebody told me and it had the NHL network logo on the side. The source told me that when it launched it woudl show the NHL shield on the upper right hand part of the screen. In other words the NHL network logo will be on the screen at all times except for comercials.

The source told me that when it launched it woudl show the NHL shield on the upper right hand part of the screen. In other words the NHL network logo will be on the screen at all times except for comercials.
That's a novel approach. I'm sure other networks will follow their lead....

Why do you think I'm such a terrible human being. Where is RAransay when you need him and hell tell you I know my stuff. It was an armored truck is what somebody told me and it had the NHL network logo on the side. The source told me that when it launched it woudl show the NHL shield on the upper right hand part of the screen. In other words the NHL network logo will be on the screen at all times except for comercials.

The trouble with this statement is that we couldn't even understand RARansay if he were to make such a statement. Furthermore, if his source is you, we're back at ground level. I know you'll probably go further and deeper into the story... Tell us: How well do you and RARansay know each other? :D

I don't think anyone said you were a terrible human being. Crazy, wierd, and strange might be more appropriate.

heman_f.jpg

digiblur

Faker.jpg

digiblue

It looks to me like Memories of Mojo has been having fun with you folks for quite some time now.

I'm following this thread because it's tough to find info on NHL Network anywhere, but I'm amused by how many people seem to be taking Mojo a bit too seriously. *lol*

I got a statement from RAransay about you 'knowing your stuff'. He said...and I quote....."rtwios dfahsqe jour erwitire maloweyi"

I don't speak Chewbaca, so i'm having a hard time translating it.

And for your claim of the NHL Shield, this has already been posted. As soon as I find it, i'll edit this post referencing it to show your information is a little late.

EDIT: Here you go pal.

10-03-2007, 01:43 PM

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1058906-post101.html

I think the uplink guys are playing with us. :)

For what its worth, NHL Network was running last night UNSCRAMBLED. A number of folks with MPEG4 setups sent over screencaps (the NHL Network logo was in the TOP right corner of the screen)

I think we should rename the thread from "NHL Network" to "The Saga of Mojo" ;)

I think i just saw the armored ( or was it anchored ) truck with the NHL logo on the side go past my office window....... :p

I think we should rename the thread from "NHL Network" to "The Saga of Mojo" ;)

I think i just saw the armored ( or was it anchored ) truck with the NHL logo on the side go past my office window....... :p

Look what I just saw pass my office! Who's the passenger??

Attachments

• NHL_Truck.jpg
    NHL_Truck.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)