NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reclaiming the Thread

Lets get this back to NHL Network only please. The latest we were able to figure out is that the channel is on-the air and at least Time Warner in NY/NJ is carrying it. Cox and Comcast have announced plans to carry mid-late october.

The question is, where is Dish on this? What is the delay?

Lets get this back to NHL Network only please. The latest we were able to figure out is that the channel is on-the air and at least Time Warner in NY/NJ is carrying it. Cox and Comcast haev announced placs to carry mid-late october.

The question is, where is Dish on this? Where is the delay.

I'm waiting to here what Scott has to say.

Lets get this back to NHL Network only please. The latest we were able to figure out is that the channel is on-the air and at least Time Warner in NY/NJ is carrying it. Cox and Comcast have announced plans to carry mid-late october.

Awe, come on man!! You ruined all the fun. some of the posts on this thread were some of the funniest comments ever. I.E. Redwings "chewbaca" line. :haha

Fixed the picture...

Nothing new on the DishNetwork side of the US.

Attachments

• NHL_Truck.jpg
    NHL_Truck.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 130

Look at it this way, check how many views this thread has. :)

Was thinking about what avatar to choose for this sight. Considering my interesting in the NHL Network brought me here, what better way to commerate than the amored NHL Network truck!!!! Mojo . . . an instant classic!

Was thinking about what avatar to choose for this sight. Considering my interesting in the NHL Network brought me here, what better way to commerate than the amored NHL Network truck!!!! Mojo . . . an instant classic!

shouldn't gary bettman be driving that thing... i'm pretty sure it was him behind the wheel during Bill Wirtz' processional here in chicago the other day...

btw - your closure should be bringing the NHL Network.... :)

as I said in a earlier post I saw the truck go past my office a while ago so I am sure its heading over to my house so I will be able to watch the NHL Network tonight when i get home :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)