NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I said in a earlier post I saw the truck go past my office a while ago so I am sure its heading over to my house so I will be able to watch the NHL Network tonight when i get home :hungry:
I'm keeping an eye on my office window, but have yet to see the truck roll by yet; wait, it just rolled by. The dog barked at me and using the universal translator it decoded to "the NHL Network will be launched when mojo says it will be launched. He is the one with the finger on the button and the Network will not launch until he gives the OK."

Look what I just saw pass my office! Who's the passenger??

That's it!! I'm going to do my damndest to prove to you I am lgit and in theknow. I'm going to make a video to put on youtube this weekend and post a link. Then tell me I not real. You are making a mockery out of the pain and anguish I still feel over Mojo and it's pissing me off.

That's it!! I'm going to do my damndest to prove to you I am lgit and in theknow. I'm going to make a video to put on youtube this weekend and post a link. Then tell me I not real. You are making a mockery out of the pain and anguish I still feel over Mojo and it's pissing me off.

I knew that digiblur's photo would strike a chord and release a torrent of emotions...Pretty damn funny though....

Janet is my sister and she saw the angel after Mojo died whereas I just seen it on the day before when it spoke to me and touched Mojo and said all will be O.K.

i never doubted that you were legit......

PS...does anyone have change for my $3 bill......... ;)

Mojo........take RedWings advice and get another pet or go over to the D* forum and give them some insider info on the Food Channel HD

jo give su a fewscren so non belvier cna eblvie
h nelg team woduel coemot emxico btu itneh rntoehr aprt of emxico motne is aposibility

Mojo-
I truly hope you are using this forum as a way to explore the limits of your imagination. If not, I really feel bad for you.

Janet is my sister and she saw the angel after Mojo died whereas I just seen it on the day before when it spoke to me and touched Mojo and said all will be O.K.

I've seen angels too.

Well not really an angel. It was my college years and I had extra mushrooms on my pizza ;) one night before a Red Wings playoff game. I believe it was the 1997 run for the cup. They were playing away and the Joe Louis Arena was doing "JOe Vision" (Showing the game on the scoreboard. They sell tickets to come watch).

Right before the game started, they did a normal pre-playoff game entertainment. Lights go off, lights flashing/lasers gliding everywhere....then they lit up "Stanley"...(Giant purple octupus that hung from the rafters) and he began his decent to ice level.

Right at that moment I had so many emotions going on we had to leave. I was seriously losing my mind.

I've been there Mojo......I know bro.

jo give su a fewscren so non belvier cna eblvie
h nelg team woduel coemot emxico btu itneh rntoehr aprt of emxico motne is aposibility

I think I need a few brandies to decipher this one:

mojo give us a screen name so non believers can believe. The NHL team without dual cement in Mexico but neither is a part of the Mexican possibility.

Hmmmm........the NHL is going to expand to Mexico City soon ;)

Pass the brandy.....hiccup..............i just saw the NHL armored truck go by again..........

PS.........aransay just givin ya a hard time......dont take it seriously.....this thread has gone way off the deep end

sjsua mdofy
itoudle not come to emxico city it woudl b motntey mexico itneh nrother part of emxico her is going to be new frnahcise

waht i comigntoe mxicocity soon eis dish entojka dn nhlnetork both

thx to toshe that try to duenrstand em hwosad tha soem peopl laugh abotu other peopl disabiklitys

FLASH!!
Just saw the truck pull out of my local Seven Eleven parking lot, but it wasn't Gary Betman driving, it looked more like Adam Deadmarsh to me.

sjsua mdofy
itoudle not come to emxico city it woudl b motntey mexico itneh nrother part of emxico her is going to be new frnahcise

waht i comigntoe mxicocity soon eis dish entojka dn nhlnetork both

thx to toshe that try to duenrstand em hwosad tha soem peopl laugh abotu other peopl disabiklitys

How do you call typing everything backwards a disability? Slow...Down... and type correctly so it doesn't take 15 minutes to decipher each sentence you write. They also have word prediction software out there as well. Give it a try.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts