NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the NHL really preparing to expand? With the recent issues they have faced, and shrinking popularity, wouldn't it be more realistic to predict a couple teams being eliminated?

How do you call typing everything backwards a disability? Slow...Down... and type correctly so it doesn't take 15 minutes to decipher each sentence you write. They also have word prediction software out there as well. Give it a try.:D

Firefox has built in spellcheck....take 2 or 3 times longer to type your messages. I think someone is pulling our leg.. how do you type in your password and user ID? how did he register and get past the part that makes him type his password in twice?

Is the NHL really preparing to expand? With the recent issues they have faced, and shrinking popularity, wouldn't it be more realistic to predict a couple teams being eliminated?

I don't think expansion is in the near future. But I do believe a few years down the road we'll see a team or two moving to a new market. Vegas/KC being cities that would want a team.

Whatever happens, I just hope it results in the Wings going to the Eastern Conference!!!!

And no offense, but if you are illiterate, this probably isn't the place for you to hang out and post unreadable messages.

I don't think expansion is in the near future. But I do believe a few years down the road we'll see a team or two moving to a new market. Vegas/KC being cities that would want a team.

Whatever happens, I just hope it results in the Wings going to the Eastern Conference!!!!

This solution seems much more logical.

Ok. So I'm sitting here at work. All of a sudden the "Red Phone" rings. HOLY HELL!! The RED PHONE!! didn't even know we had a red phone. must be important. I answered it...hello? Who is this? What do you want? The person said I didn't need to know who they were. If I needed to know they would tell me...but for now all I needed to know was they he's In The Know. So...Mr. ITK asked if anyone else was listening. I said no. He told me some highly secretive time sensitive need a secret decoder ring 007 Maxwell Smart Austin Powers scrambled double government extremely encrypted encoded encrusted exciting unbelievable unprecidented undoable unreal impossible improbably incredible information you're never ever ever ever ever gonna believe....but I PROMISE IT'S TRUE!!!

Check it - lean down...listen carefully...and don't tell anyone I told you -
they decided to play the WHOLE NHL SEASON....inside of an aluminum foil - wrapped Zamboni!!! Really!! Some Mexican scientists said that by 8 tonight they'd have all of the NHL teams shrunk to tiny size and put them in a Zamboni!
Or by 8 Sunday.
Monday.
By next fall...I swear!!!

This is just stupid. Just stupid. There are a lot of things in MY imagination...but most are wearing less than bikinis and screaming my name...amongst other things. MoJo - get real, buddy!

Go to the Detroit News web site and go to the Wings part.
There is a story about the big shots talking about the behind part of the Wings. There is a part about the Wings moving to the east.

Go to the Detroit News web site and go to the Wings part.
There is a story about the big shots talking about the behind part of the Wings. There is a part about the Wings moving to the east.

Thanks for the headsup...but I saw that article earlier this week. Really good article if you like hockey. Especially the part about them smuggling russians into the country and bags full of $$$$.

As long as we are talking about the NHL Network................Any way we are going to get this channel?
I'll be ok if we don't since they added all of these NHLHD channels to my Center Ice package.

As long as we are talking about the NHL Network................Any way we are going to get this channel?
I'll be ok if we don't since they added all of these NHLHD channels to my Center Ice package.

Do not talk like that! No rest until we get the damn NHL Network- period! If we just lay back and are content with what we have, then E* will take their time. We want the NHL Network NOW!!!

Seriously, I am very happy with what we have gotten so far for the NHL. DirecTV subs are still waiting for their first CI HD game, I believe. Wow. :rolleyes:

Does Dish Network have an customer service office overseas to answer phone calls? The person I talk to does not seem to understand English too well.

I just call Dish Network to remove NHL Center Ice off my account this year and the person on the phone doesn't seem to understand my question. I said I got a letter if I don't want Center Ice this year, I could call the number to have it remove. This person was asking questions about the letter considering it was a bill. I said, no, it wasn't a bill, but a notice. The entire process took 10 minutes.

They better not charge my any fees for their mistake. Removing Center Ice does not cost any fees for removal.

Do not talk like that! No rest until we get the damn NHL Network- period! If we just lay back and are content with what we have, then E* will take their time. We want the NHL Network NOW!!!

Seriously, I am very happy with what we have gotten so far for the NHL. DirecTV subs are still waiting for their first CI HD game, I believe. Wow. :rolleyes:

I second that motion

Yes, DISH outsources all of its customer service telephone operators. The people answering the phones have little to no knowledge of anything actually going on with DISH Network.

I once got a real, live person from their offices in Colorado (or wherever) to call me -- but that's only because I actually wrote an old-fashioned letter on actual paper, mailed it and waited a couple of weeks for the response.

Does Dish Network have an customer service office overseas to answer phone calls? The person I talk to does not seem to understand English too well.

I just call Dish Network to remove NHL Center Ice off my account this year and the person on the phone doesn't seem to understand my question. I said I got a letter if I don't want Center Ice this year, I could call the number to have it remove. This person was asking questions about the letter considering it was a bill. I said, no, it wasn't a bill, but a notice. The entire process took 10 minutes.

They better not charge my any fees for their mistake. Removing Center Ice does not cost any fees for removal.

Yes, DISH outsources all of its customer service telephone operators. The people answering the phones have little to no knowledge of anything actually going on with DISH Network.

I once got a real, live person from their offices in Colorado (or wherever) to call me -- but that's only because I actually wrote an old-fashioned letter on actual paper, mailed it and waited a couple of weeks for the response.

well, not all their agents are overseas... when you call to GET order dish as a new subscriber, they all speak very good english! funny how that works...

Try their tech support option when you call in. I think that dept is here in the US. Sure hate outsourced support (E* aren't the only guilty ones). I'm a CS manager here in the US- and we are all in-house!

Try their tech support option when you call in. I think that dept is here in the US. Sure hate outsourced support (E* aren't the only guilty ones). I'm a CS manager here in the US- and we are all in-house!

I always use the Tech support option. When I get a person I just say "I don't know how I got here and why they keep transferring me around...but i'm just looking for an answer to my question". They are usually more than happy to help out.

The outsourced reps aren't the only ones lacking in knowledge. AT&T Dish CSRs are not outsourced, and they're all clueless.

I always use the Tech support option. When I get a person I just say "I don't know how I got here and why they keep transferring me around...but i'm just looking for an answer to my question". They are usually more than happy to help out.

now that's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts