NHL Season 2013-14

Wings changing confrences, though about 15 years late. Should be an intresting season

They really showed up at the Predators-Panthers game yesterday!! :eek:

ku-bigpic.jpg

Oh my! And out here where they say we don't know our hockey the Kings had a pretty decent turnout Sunday night for their "game".

Hockey has come a long way in the western part of the country. The Kings, Ducks and Sharks all have good fan bases. It's the southern part of the country that generally struggles, IMO.

Hockey has come a long way in the western part of the country. The Kings, Ducks and Sharks all have good fan bases. It's the southern part of the country that generally struggles, IMO.
I think the powers that be thought the "Sunbirds" from the Northeast who Winter in Florida would adopt a hockey team to pass the time in the evenings. I don't think it quite worked out that way.

Tonight is one of those strange nights where the CBJ play @Wild and home vs Sabres.

I also bet that the Florida empty game still has a reported attendance of 8,000+ due to season ticket sales.

TSN.CA is reporting the Panthers will have new ownership, based out of NY, within weeks.
Seems to me someone in interested in losing money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts