NHL Season 2013-14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For Red Wing fans ....

Wings are on FSN Detroit tonight against the Bruins ... 7 pm drop of the puck.

Wings up 2-0, end of 1.

Last edited:
Was GREAT to see the Kings take the ice at Staples Center last night vs. the Ducks. Large, fun, excited crowd and a 2-1 win. Looks like all of the wounds are healed and we are all just looking forward to a full and exciting season.

GO KINGS, GO!

The NHL season is finally here. The first games start tonight. To bad I have until Friday until the CBJ play their first game.

Anyone catch any of the Leafs / Canadiens game last night? Parros hit the ice hard!

Anyone catch any of the Leafs / Canadiens game last night? Parros hit the ice hard!

I was watching the Reds/Pirates games and switching to hockey at commercial breaks and caught the ambulance leaving the arena. Thoughts & prayers go out to George. He is a good man who is well like and a respected enforcer in the NHL. He was very popular as 1st a King then a Duck here in SoCal. Always a great smile and quick wit. That one hit home when I watched the replay.

The falling Orr grabbed Parros' jersey on his way down..Parros lost his balanced and his the ice chin first.
Luckily he was alert in the dressing room after being carried off the ice. Confirmed he does have a concussion.

Sucks he gets injured in his first game w/ the Habs.

I like a good fight as much as the next guy, but that one was tough to watch. I never want to see any player being taken out on a stretcher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)