NHL Season 2013-14

If I were Jesus.............

Jesus Toughdown.jpg

I said hardly if you read my post correctly. Yeah keep the hockey code of fighting and policing themselves that way hockey will ALWAYS be bush league compared to the NFL, MLB and the NBA. A lot of fans in areas that doesn't have a team don't watch hockey because of the fighting and that is why they don't get games on ESPN.

The days of the broad street bullies are over.

Yup, they took fighting out of the game and the game went to using thier sticks instead, making hockey a much more dangerous game than it was.

Remember, when fighting was allowed, they didn't even need helmets.

Its about 8 games.

Also, if the NHL is constant with its suspensions, Torts should also be banned from the office, rink and all team facilities, contacting team officials/players and can't attend any games.

He'll probably go on a vacation and recharge.

I personally dont fault him whatsoever... he went after a coach who tried to bully, or even injure his players. As a player, I want my coach to stand up for me and have my back. His only mistake was going after Hartley during the intermission when cameras were rolling. He should have wanted after the game by the loading docks to clock him one.

Last edited:
Longest current win streak in the NHL?

7 games- Columbus Blue Jackets

They physically punished the dirt bag LA Queens.

Red Wings in the rear view mirror now.

Longest current win streak in the NHL?

7 games- Columbus Blue Jackets

They physically punished the dirt bag LA Queens.

Red Wings in the rear view mirror now.

Tonight's game was great. Next game is the franchises 1000 game. Should be an exciting night Thursday.

Wow,
Red Wings WIN a Shootout.

Is that 2 this year now .... :rolleyes:

I guess, ya gotta start some where.

They actually fell behind tonight by 2 and still managed to win against Chicago.

Blue Jackets beat the Flyers tonight 5-2 to win their 8th straight on their 1000th game night. They are officially in 3rd within the Metro and are only a point out of 2nd.

Blue Jackets...Lookin good..Congrats jag..Flyers go down 2 consecutive nights.:D.
Canes hang another W tonight over the Sabres...Metropolitan division is getting tight!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)