NHL Season 2013-14

Wings beat the Habs 2-1 in OT.

They played a good game last night, but I was hoping they would get the shutout and wish they didn't give-up that last minute 3rd period goal. Hopefully the Wings are now healthy after the two-week Olympic break, and will find a way to get hot like they did when they finished 19-3-3 (2006 post Olympic break) and 16-3-2 (2010 post Olympic break). Yeah, I realize this team is not as talented as in years past...but we Wings fans can hope. Go Wings!

Habs won a wild one over the Pens via shootup. Am also impressed how Winnipeg has responsed to new head coach Paul Maurice (they were 13th in the West when Maurice was brought in, now there's 8th).

can we please get rid that goalie restricted area?

I doubt you'll see that happen anytime soon, the NHL is/was in a push for more goals, when this was brought in, goalies were behind the net stopping pucks as much as infront of it.

That said, I dont like it this way either.

So a Red Wings Fan showed up on the Sharks Forum and this was his first post...

rumor hear in hockeytown says wings trying to aquire raffi torres for corey emmerton and Darren helm

Judging by the response I doubt he will be back.

AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

Yeah as far as rumors going, I am thinking it will be pretty quiet on the trade front for the wings

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

CBJ swept season series with Leafs tonight, winning 2-1 in Toronto.

Heading to TSN.ca to read all the Toronto fans crying!!

Dear Red Wings,

Thank you for the massive choke tonight allowing the Blue Jackets to replace you in the final playoff spot in the east. :p

Sabres trying to trade Jaroslav Halak to Minnesota Wild and the Wild have inquired about New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur. http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2014/3/2/5462564/buffalo-sabres-jaroslav-halak-trade-minnesota-wild Halak gets traded to Wild and comes back and haunts the blues!! :D :eek::rolleyes::)

Isnt there a set minimum a player must stay with a team after he's been traded? Halak to Buffalo N E V E R made sense. St-Louis gave up too much for a lesser, older, beatup goalie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts