NHL Season 2013-14

Big night in Columbus with two teams battling for the playoffs.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Photo didn't attach on the post above.

Attachments

• 1394577607384.jpg
    1394577607384.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70
Big night in Columbus with two teams battling for the playoffs.

Huge win and Huge loss ...

Blue Jackets with a Big Win and the Wings a Big Loss ...

As I have mentioned previously, this MAY be the year the Wings don't make the playoffs ...

Huge win and Huge loss ...

Blue Jackets with a Big Win and the Wings a Big Loss ...

As I have mentioned previously, this MAY be the year the Wings don't make the playoffs ...

It was a very sloppy game on both ends of the ice. With this win the Jackets move into 3rd in the Metro and only 1 point out of 2nd with a game in hand on the Rangers.

Red Wings broadcast team just said "Wings need this as Washington, New Jersey is gonna win..." Currently Florida 4 NJ 3 late in third with Florida on PP.

Yikes

Edit- Panthers with empty netter, Devils lose 5-3

Last edited:
Bruins have won 8 in a row, and now have a 3 point lead over the Penguins for the #1 seed in the East.

Habs 2-0 over the weekend. Vs Ottawas....3 goals in the last 4 minutes to tie and the winner in OT and 2-0 shutout over the Sabres with their 3string Goalie in net.

Colorado in Montreal tonight marks the first time "Saint-Patrick" is back in Montreal after his Jersey retirement in 2008.
For those living under a rock during the past 2 decades, Patrick Roy is known as the best money goalie in the entire universe.

Colorado in Montreal tonight marks the first time "Saint-Patrick" is back in Montreal after his Jersey retirement in 2008.
For those living under a rock during the past 2 decades, Patrick Roy is known as the best money goalie in the entire universe.

I've been watching the NHL since 1977, and IMO, Roy and Ken Dryden are the best I've ever seen.

I as a Red Wings fan, have always hated Roy ..... but always Respected him. (except when he would make a save and wag the puck in his glove over his head, pointing the spotlight on him all the more ....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)