NHLCI Dec. 17 Edm @ Van

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

alebowgm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
Does anyone know if Dish is going to have the Canadian Rogers Sportsnet Pacific feed for this game and if they are, will they be showing the 1 hour pregame ceremony where the Canucks are going to retire Linden's #?

Does anyone know if Dish is going to have the Canadian Rogers Sportsnet Pacific feed for this game and if they are, will they be showing the 1 hour pregame ceremony where the Canucks are going to retire Linden's #?

Both Edmonton's and Vancouver's feeds are on the guide starting 10:30pm ET, so probably no ceremony

I just find that dumb then. Why can't they turn on the feed an hour earlier so that people can see the pregame festivities?

With other pre-game ceremonies (most recently Patrick Roy at Montreal), the ceremony precedes the game but doesn't start before the scheduled game time. That ceremony was broadcast in full.

Therefore, I expect this ceremony will be broadcast in full as well.

Gotta love how the NHL gives us an HD feed of the game the next day on replay and it isn't in HD live on CI. I've been DVR'ing the replays and skipping the absolute piss poor SD quality they are dumping on us with CI.

The Vancouver feed started 1 hour before gametime and the ceremony was broadcast in full.

Center Ice has been good in showing these pre-game ceremonies. In prior years, they also used to show post game interviews, etc. (at least on the Sabres' feed), but this year they cut the broadcasts off within seconds of the games' completion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)