Status
Please reply by conversation.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
:mad: with D* screwinmg the HD loyalists with a $100 charge for a free service last year I am thinking of leaving D* after years as a loyal customer. Is Dish any good? :mad:

each have their plus and minus points. Dish services are slightly lower in price than DTV. Right now dish has Voom's HD programming content.

If I were you I would wait until after September, and then see what each provider has to offer

not to mention alot of people believe they will drop that 100$ charge because the backlash that will ensue...

That is a HUGE difference that many people will be upset about.

Stay with D* the lesser of two evils, They people that work for dish are a bunch of Idiots, you get a different answer from each one you talk too, I also think the PQ is better with D*. :cool: (as you can see i wear glasses)

ShadowEKU said:
100 for what? im totally confused... unless this is about Sunday ticket going up
100 extra if you want ST in HD + 219 base price for a total of 320 dollars:rolleyes:

Dish's HD quality is totally awesome. Nothing like Directs HD Light. As far as SD picture quality, some channels on Direct are better, some on Dish are better. If you want HD, then Dish is the place to be.

When did DISH start offering Sunday Ticket? If you are complaining about $100 for it in HD you won't even get it at all on DISH. Wait until Directv has the two Ka satellites up then see who offers more HDTV and what the picture quality is. If DISH hadn't leased temporarily the space on Rainbow 1 they would still be hurtin for broadcast space.

boba said:
... If DISH hadn't leased temporarily the space on Rainbow 1 they would still be hurtin for broadcast space.
Except for AMC-15 & AMC-16, and E-10, and E-4 ...

boba said:
Wait until Directv has the two Ka satellites up then see who offers more HDTV and what the picture quality is.

Unfortunately what you may see are more price increases.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)