Nimiq1,2,3

Ben_dover

Original poster
May 14, 2005
Is it safe to ....lol....lol....:)....Damn dude chill...out..(was it a bad day at work )..lol....I pay for what i have ,I am new to the whole dish thing, there is hacking on dish?....damn!...lol...smiley face...sorry I had too...all I really know is that (I think) c-band is free ( does not kill anyones bill ) ku is dishnetwork....I still have no idea what is Vu....and I think DTV has there own ....I have no idea....the dish I was PLAYING with was an old one I found in the trash and I thought it was cool how if you point the dish at other sat. my rec. would tell we what sat it was...( finding Nimiq 1,2,3 ) ...So thanks for everyone who took the time to read and bitch about my feed....those who helped thanks for the knowledge.......For I am still learning.......I did not mean to step on anyones feet for posting this thread again, But I don't steal.....and yes I hate My comcast cable bill also....they keep going up....I am sorry if you can't afford your bill.....damn them people that play with there dishes........OMG....LOL....:).....take the lol and smiley face how you would like!!.....Thanks for all who helped!

Since obviously this is mostly aimed at either me or DCX, I’ll respond.

Reasons why it was closed
-when someone says “who do I pay” and ends it with “lol”, obviously I know we are dealing with either a child or someone who is trying to jerk us around here.
-the user name…another reason why I question the ethics
-This isn’t a kiddie board. I have dealt with too many people trying to cheat the system, so when I see someone named “Ben Dover” asking “how do I pay lol”, I take it as ha hacker and promptly shut it down. Doesn’t fly on my watch or any other mod/admin of Satellite Guys.

As for the post above…which I am trying hard to read…..oh wait…took the BS out and now I can figure it out

C-Band (6-10 foot dishes)…there is some free stuff on there, but a lot of it is subscription still
KU Band (30” or larger dish)..has free stuff and subscription stuff. Most KU band is free to pick up. StarChoice is a subscription service in Canada
DBS (18”) is what Dish Network, Bell ExpressVu and DirecTv are. ExpressVu is a Canadian service. All 3 of these are subscription services.

As for not being able to pay my bill…well, lets see my setup
-Dish Network subscription
-StarChoice subscription
-6 KU band receivers and 4 dishes.
Everything is LEGAL. Nothing is hacked to pick up anything that I shouldn’t

We are here to help but when I see a post that looks like my 13 year old brother wrote it, I get leery and close it for the notion that it might be a hack question.

-Berg

Some lucky new DSR530 owners

Starchoice - the right choice?