Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 is out

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 27, 2003
I got a notice from Amazon that this was shipped. Haven't gotten yet. Ninja Gaiden Sigma was one of the early hits on the PS3. Xbox 360 got its version of this last year. Apparently there are differences for the PS3. Supposively some enhancements but less violent and perhaps a bit easier.

I brought the Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360 when first released. Played it to I got to the boss battle in the subway, where the boss look like a floating train and the camera movement was so bad and I kept losing. I got fed up and I haven't played it since.

Still got the game. I hope they fix the camera problem on Sigma 2 version.

I brought the Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360 when first released. Played it to I got to the boss battle in the subway, where the boss look like a floating train and the camera movement was so bad and I kept losing. I got fed up and I haven't played it since.

They said that overall it's the same. I remember that guy being a pain in the ass. I did beat him, but didn't beat the game out of boredom.

The boss seemed okay on the PS3. Never played it on the 360.

They said that overall it's the same. I remember that guy being a pain in the ass. I did beat him, but didn't beat the game out of boredom.

Theirs a ton more content in the PS3 version(I have played both versions). Rachael & Anya are now playable characters. Theirs more boss battles in the game. They added more CutScenes to flush out the story of Ninja Gaiden 2. They also added Co-Op feature. I could keep going what they added to the PS3. PS3 & 360 are not the same when it comes to content. Graphics have been improved as well.

They fixed the camera(Best they can). It's allot better than the 360 version.

Overall Game is a bit easier on the PS3.

Developers have also removed allot of the blood. Some may think it's a bad thing. Personally I think they went a little over board with blood on the 360 version. Their were times after you finished a battle with a dozen Ninja's, the entire screen was covered in blood. It's one thing to have some blood here and their. Blood covering everything is just over doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)