Nintendo Wii-$375+exact shipping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike2154

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
Well I have a lightly used Nintendo Wii with the sports game package that is just like a new one with all accessories that come with a new sports package plus a component cable included. I bought it from a local guy who purchased it for his son and he just didn`t play it so I bought it to give to my son for Christmas as he was hot and heavy on the Wii and is a Nintendo fan but has since decided he now prefers a PS3 as his dvd player quit and his PS2 doesn`t read a lot of his new DVDs.
I now need to sell this Wii System to buy him a PS3 and hopefully in time for Christmas so if you need one for Christmas and can pay via Paypal or wire transfer I will ship it out the same day I receive payment of $375(what I paid for it) plus exact shipping and insurance of the method of your choice. You can reply via pm or email me at longhorn4ver@swbell.net or I will give you my cell number if you would like to give me a call. You can check my feedback on Ebay it is under longhorn4ver and 300+ 100% positive feedback. :wave

Well I have a lightly used Nintendo Wii with the sports game package that is just like a new one with all accessories that come with a new sports package plus a component cable included. I bought it from a local guy who purchased it for his son and he just didn`t play it so I bought it to give to my son for Christmas as he was hot and heavy on the Wii and is a Nintendo fan but has since decided he now prefers a PS3 as his dvd player quit and his PS2 doesn`t read a lot of his new DVDs.
I now need to sell this Wii System to buy him a PS3 and hopefully in time for Christmas so if you need one for Christmas and can pay via Paypal or wire transfer I will ship it out the same day I receive payment of $375(what I paid for it) plus exact shipping and insurance of the method of your choice. You can reply via pm or email me at longhorn4ver@swbell.net or I will give you my cell number if you would like to give me a call. You can check my feedback on Ebay it is under longhorn4ver and 300+ 100% positive feedback. :wave

PM Sent

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts