Nintendo Wii-$375+exact shipping

mike2154

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
Well I have a lightly used Nintendo Wii with the sports game package that is just like a new one with all accessories that come with a new sports package plus a component cable included. I bought it from a local guy who purchased it for his son and he just didn`t play it so I bought it to give to my son for Christmas as he was hot and heavy on the Wii and is a Nintendo fan but has since decided he now prefers a PS3 as his dvd player quit and his PS2 doesn`t read a lot of his new DVDs.
I now need to sell this Wii System to buy him a PS3 and hopefully in time for Christmas so if you need one for Christmas and can pay via Paypal or wire transfer I will ship it out the same day I receive payment of $375(what I paid for it) plus exact shipping and insurance of the method of your choice. You can reply via pm or email me at longhorn4ver@swbell.net or I will give you my cell number if you would like to give me a call. You can check my feedback on Ebay it is under longhorn4ver and 300+ 100% positive feedback. :wave

Well I have a lightly used Nintendo Wii with the sports game package that is just like a new one with all accessories that come with a new sports package plus a component cable included. I bought it from a local guy who purchased it for his son and he just didn`t play it so I bought it to give to my son for Christmas as he was hot and heavy on the Wii and is a Nintendo fan but has since decided he now prefers a PS3 as his dvd player quit and his PS2 doesn`t read a lot of his new DVDs.
I now need to sell this Wii System to buy him a PS3 and hopefully in time for Christmas so if you need one for Christmas and can pay via Paypal or wire transfer I will ship it out the same day I receive payment of $375(what I paid for it) plus exact shipping and insurance of the method of your choice. You can reply via pm or email me at longhorn4ver@swbell.net or I will give you my cell number if you would like to give me a call. You can check my feedback on Ebay it is under longhorn4ver and 300+ 100% positive feedback. :wave

PM Sent

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)