No audio on SD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrogers0149

Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
I upgraded to a Slimline dish last night. After lots of frustration I was finally able to get a good signal on most of the transponders on satellite 101 (either 96 or 100) except for the entire 4th column which was all zeros (#s 4, 12, 20, and 28). Anyways, I later noticed that none of the standard definition channels had any audio. All of the HD channels are great. How do I need to go about fixing this? Is this just something that needs to be adjusted at the dish? Thanks for your help.

I upgraded to a Slimline dish last night. After lots of frustration I was finally able to get a good signal on most of the transponders on satellite 101 (either 96 or 100) except for the entire 4th column which was all zeros (#s 4, 12, 20, and 28). Anyways, I later noticed that none of the standard definition channels had any audio. All of the HD channels are great. How do I need to go about fixing this? Is this just something that needs to be adjusted at the dish? Thanks for your help.

I'm guessing you did the install yourself ?
Otherwise D* would have taken care of it at the time of the install.
Did you have audio on the SD channels yesterday and not today or have you not had audio on them at all ?

Have you tried a reboot yet ?
Is your set up straight from the D* rec to the TV or thru a audio rec. ?

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)