No Audio On Super Fan Channel 719

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yep, everything is good now here as well...strange. Must have been system overload on week 1 or something.

On a side note, when I tune to a game, I cannot use my blue Mini Guide button. I need to go into the Menu, then hit exit, then I can use it, but I lose the active Red button menu. I then have to change to a new channel and come back to use the interactive Red button again. Anyone know if it is just a bug, or do I need to reset the system, or a f/w update? Im running 0x2921 updated on 8/18. How do I update the f/w if that is needed? I have seen people refer to newer versions I think. I am running the H20 HD non DVR. Thanks in advance.

Well all my channels came in, but Sox, mine's the same way. Maybe it'll clear up.

I had some frustrating problems with NFL Ticket yesterday.

I would tune to 723 [Dolphins/Redskins HD], then go to any other channel. That channel would be black. My receiver then locked up.

I had to reset my receiver (a brand new HR20 from Saturday install) 4 times before the beginning of the Finz/Skinz game.

In the end, I just left it on 723 and never changed the channel again. Also...audio on 723 went out during CBS pre-game show.

Finally, I noticed that the Finz/Skinz game was EXTREMELY PIXELATED. It was the worst HD broadcast I had ever seen.

Sounds like a bunch of bugs to me...but what do I know...

I had some frustrating problems with NFL Ticket yesterday.

I would tune to 723 [Dolphins/Redskins HD], then go to any other channel. That channel would be black. My receiver then locked up.

I had to reset my receiver (a brand new HR20 from Saturday install) 4 times before the beginning of the Finz/Skinz game.

In the end, I just left it on 723 and never changed the channel again. Also...audio on 723 went out during CBS pre-game show.

Finally, I noticed that the Finz/Skinz game was EXTREMELY PIXELATED. It was the worst HD broadcast I had ever seen.

Sounds like a bunch of bugs to me...but what do I know...

Cam Cameron was jamming the signal....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)