no auto hop on raycom cbs in Charlotte (FIXED!)

hivefan

Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
Just wondering if new contract with Raycom might have been more about pta auto hop than money. CBS in Charlotte does not give you auto hoop feature since new contract with Raycom

Need much more confirmation on something like that would be quite a development! (And very surprised DISH would entertain that) Could be a glitch when it got restored if with only one Raycom channel.

I posted this in the raycom thread...no autohop no artwork for shows...timers not picking up new programs...

Problem is air date is wrong and the program is not marked new

It will be interesting if it is in all market.

I can see future talks on locals having two prices one with auto hop and a lower price for blocking auto hop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be interesting if it is in all market.

I can see future talks on locals having two prices one with auto hop and a lower price for blocking auto hop

It would be an interesting development if Dish had to put in an autohop fee for markets that stations demanded it. I wonder how many people would pay to autohop (assuming the fee was voluntary).

Kind of doubt they took autohop away for raycom channels.I had a timer for under the dome,of course it didn't fire,I had to do it manually.Maybe they will get it sorted out by Wednesday,could also inform dirt of what's happening.

Our Raycom channel is WAVE 3 NBC. Every program recorded from Sunday in PTAT has a generic NBC/HD icon and none have auto hop.

Playing back the CMA Music Festival recorded last night (ABC). Program icon is there but no auto hop.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)