No beach cam anymore?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
HD would of been better. Heck, I used to like watching the earth cam from one of the Dish satellites that was ITC for a long time. Was on 110 IIRC.

HD would of been better. Heck, I used to like watching the earth cam from one of the Dish satellites that was ITC for a long time. Was on 110 IIRC.
I have some neat recordings from when the Sun was directly behind the Earth. Little sliver of light in a complete ring around the Earth. Was a nice camera.
I liked the beach cams when the tide was out. Hard to believe that much water could "go away."

I liked the beach cams when the tide was out. Hard to believe that much water could "go away."

And along that line, I spent some time up around Plymouth, Mass back in the 80s and noticed this same thing only there wasn't a long run of beach to be uncovered. Up there it was a shore line that was really steep and rocky and when the tide was out the water level looked like it dropped 30+ feet or so. Never did take any pics of that but should have. Coastal waters here in Virginia don't change that much from low to high tide.

On what used to be the beach cameras, yes I have audio, Oh, but wait, I put these Pids in manually. Use Audio pids 7249 or 1226 and I have also 4049 but it's silent .
The audio Pids 5155 and 4643 that scan in have always been silent here whenever I've checked them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)