Original poster
May 27, 2005
ky
i have not recieved a bill from dish in over 2 month's
maybe they lost my acct :) you know those csr's

cobra55 said:
i have not recieved a bill from dish in over 2 month's
maybe they lost my acct :) you know those csr's

This is the DVR forum and your post has absolutely nothing to do with a DVR.

I know we would all love to believe Dish forgot about our account, but in the interest of keeping your service active, you may want to call and find out what your balance is and pay it over the phone or online. But thats just me . . . .

chaddux said:
This is the DVR forum and your post has absolutely nothing to do with a DVR.
ease up buddy simple mistake, take it down a few notches
ps. don't try your grammar correction sh*t on me cause ill throw the kitchen sink at ya

SOME PEOPLE AREN'T SPELLING BEE VALEDICTORIANS LIKE YOU CHAMP!

stone phillips420 said:
ease up buddy simple mistake, take it down a few notches
ps. don't try your grammar correction sh*t on me cause ill throw the kitchen sink at ya

SOME PEOPLE AREN'T SPELLING BEE VALEDICTORIANS LIKE YOU CHAMP!

That's funny. You tell me to take it down a few notches and then, in your next sentence, proceed to curse and threaten violence. Perhaps, you should take your own advice and "take it down a few notches." Sounds like you're a real classy hypocrite. :)

chaddux said:
That's funny. You tell me to take it down a few notches and then, in your next sentence, proceed to curse and threaten violence. Perhaps, you should take your own advice and "take it down a few notches." Sounds like you're a real classy hypocrite. :)
no chaddux, sooner or later you'll have to be a people person always going around belittling people and correcting them is very annoying and disturbing.
then for some reason you have the balls to imply your God in your quote under your signature, cause your never wrong and the world cant go on without you
Chaddux I'm just sick and tired of clicking on a thread with a misspelling then seeing you insinuate the person is a dumbass cause they don't read the encyclopedia all day as you.

treat people as you wish to be treated, from what i see of your posts you treat people like sh*t, turn about is fair play.
Once you show people the respect they deserve i will lighten up on you, but not till then

Cobra55 sorry for posting in your thread just trying to teach Chaddux some manners

stone phillips420 said:
no chad, sooner or later you'll have to be a people person always going around belittling people and correcting them is very annoying and disturbing.
then for some reason you have the balls to imply your God in your sig, cause your never wrong and the world cant go on without you
Chado I'm just sick and tired of clicking on a thread with a misspelling then seeing you insinuate the person is a dumbass cause they don't read the encyclopedia all day as you.

treat people as you wish to be treated, from what i see of your posts you treat people like sh*t, turn about is fair play.
Once you show people the respect they deserve i will lighten up on you, but not till then

Cobra55 sorry for posting in your thread just trying to teach Chado some manners

First, more cursing on your part. You should really work on that. You have quite the vile little mouth. Second, I haven't corrected anyone's grammar or spelling here in quite some time. I stopped doing that months ago. (I did correct a misspelled link recently since misspelled links don't work.) My post in this thread was simply informing the OP that his post should not be in the DVR forum. Third, you've blown this thing WAY out of proporation. Fourth, if you think you're being hard on me ("i will lighten up on you"), you're sadly delusional. Fifth, to stop the silliness you've brought to this thread from continuing incessantly between us, I shall not respond in this thread again. And since the OP wished to simply make a comment (which has been made), asked no question, and there is no issue to be resolved here, the entire thread should probably be closed.

stone phillips420 said:
no chad, sooner or later you'll have to be a people person always going around belittling people and correcting them is very annoying and disturbing.
then for some reason you have the balls to imply your God in your sig, cause your never wrong and the world cant go on without you
Chado I'm just sick and tired of clicking on a thread with a misspelling then seeing you insinuate the person is a dumbass cause they don't read the encyclopedia all day as you.

Cobra55 sorry for posting in your thread just trying to teach Chado some manners

First, more cursing on your part. You should really work on that. You have quite the vile little mouth. Second, I haven't corrected anyone's grammar or spelling here in quite some time. I stopped doing that months ago. (I did correct a misspelled link recently since misspelled links don't work.) My post in this thread was simply informing the OP that his post should not be in the DVR forum. Third, you've blown this thing WAY out of proporation. Fourth, if you think you're being hard on me ("i will lighten up on you"), you're sadly delusional. Fifth, to stop the silliness you've brought to this thread from continuing incessantly between us, I shall not respond in this thread again. And since the OP wished to simply make a comment (which has been made), asked no question, and there is no issue to be resolved here, the entire thread should probably be closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)