No CE's Friday 10/28, but expected Saturday 10/29 (Updated)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that there is going to be no CE releases this weekend.

More as I know it. (Seems as though the CE Team at DIRECTV wants to go party for Halloween.) :D

UPDATE: No CE Friday, but CE's are expected Saturday 10/29 at 11pm ET.

DARN! I was going to try a CE download to get the HD GUI. :) Now I'll have to wait for it like everyone else (that didn't get it via CE).

How long does it take to roll out this update from west coast to east coast (if that's what they're doing). We talking a few days or a couple weeks or what? Do we know?

DARN! I was going to try a CE download to get the HD GUI. :) Now I'll have to wait for it like everyone else (that didn't get it via CE).

How long does it take to roll out this update from west coast to east coast (if that's what they're doing). We talking a few days or a couple weeks or what? Do we know?

Your pretty close, anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

I would guess 3-10 days.

Kinda depends on if they are finding any issues or not, if so they will stop it and re evaluate.

That said, it's been running very nicely since I did the CE update.

The alert I got in the email from "the other site" was no CE's this weekend. That could also be because last weekend's CE was a customer candidate right?

They could of did the CE tonight or earlier friday night and saturday :)

Notes will be posted when they get them. :)
I was going by what scott said no ce this weekendand was askin on what cypherstream said earlier on maybe a ce this weekend and was asking what his info was...ty jimbo:)