No Christmas sales from our sponsors?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How about 1000 ppc connectors for $100, I'll take 1.

I'm saving my Christmas cash for that new micro receiver that should be out "soon"

your new micro receiver and i would like 2 of them pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
I have moved Christmas to Feb!!

I think many of us will be buying more than one! I can see this little box replacing just about everything I'm using now. I may even retire the Visionsats! :eek:

And just WHO has any money to spend, or if you have any are you actually comfortable spending it on something you really don't need? This economy has a lot of ppl worried so most will hold it instead of spending it. I know I am.

And just WHO has any money to spend, or if you have any are you actually comfortable spending it on something you really don't need? This economy has a lot of ppl worried so most will hold it instead of spending it. I know I am.

Yes I do know what you are saying and I am concerned as well.
But look at what most members here do with their money or should I say what they do not do with their money. If we spend say a couple hundred on a FTA receiver and there are no monthly fees. Look at all the people who order loaded pizza service and what they spend on it every month! Most people also have a lot of other fat such as overloaded cell phone services which can be cut to pay the bills but most will not cut back. I guess it is a matter of priority and/or common sense along with the knowledge of other options available. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts