No Christmas sales from our sponsors?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
How about 1000 ppc connectors for $100, I'll take 1.

I'm saving my Christmas cash for that new micro receiver that should be out "soon"

your new micro receiver and i would like 2 of them pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
I have moved Christmas to Feb!!

I think many of us will be buying more than one! I can see this little box replacing just about everything I'm using now. I may even retire the Visionsats! :eek:

And just WHO has any money to spend, or if you have any are you actually comfortable spending it on something you really don't need? This economy has a lot of ppl worried so most will hold it instead of spending it. I know I am.

And just WHO has any money to spend, or if you have any are you actually comfortable spending it on something you really don't need? This economy has a lot of ppl worried so most will hold it instead of spending it. I know I am.

Yes I do know what you are saying and I am concerned as well.
But look at what most members here do with their money or should I say what they do not do with their money. If we spend say a couple hundred on a FTA receiver and there are no monthly fees. Look at all the people who order loaded pizza service and what they spend on it every month! Most people also have a lot of other fat such as overloaded cell phone services which can be cut to pay the bills but most will not cut back. I guess it is a matter of priority and/or common sense along with the knowledge of other options available. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)