No commitment with own equipment?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

standalone

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Does anyone know if I can subscribe to D* with my own 3LNB dish with a DSR704 without a commitment? Do I have to pay activation fee?

Over this past weekend a guy didn't want to enter into a contract - so he bought the equipment and we installed him... He had to pay for the equipment and installation vs a free install and free equipment...

My situation is different. I was given the equipment and installed it myself. It shows good signal strength on all 3 sats. I just want to turn on the monthly programming. Seems too simple I guess. I just want to pay the monthly programming fee and I don't want to give my social sec. number and I don't want an 18 month commitment. If they drop certain programming I want to be able to drop them.

My situation is different. I was given the equipment and installed it myself. It shows good signal strength on all 3 sats. I just want to turn on the monthly programming. Seems too simple I guess. I just want to pay the monthly programming fee and I don't want to give my social sec. number and I don't want an 18 month commitment. If they drop certain programming I want to be able to drop them.

NEW ACCOUNT requires NEW EQUIPMENT you can add used equipment to an existing account. It is either a 12 month commitment for basic equipment or 24 month for advanced equipment currently no 18 mo. but that may replace the 12Mo. in October.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts