No commitment with own equipment?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

standalone

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Does anyone know if I can subscribe to D* with my own 3LNB dish with a DSR704 without a commitment? Do I have to pay activation fee?

Over this past weekend a guy didn't want to enter into a contract - so he bought the equipment and we installed him... He had to pay for the equipment and installation vs a free install and free equipment...

My situation is different. I was given the equipment and installed it myself. It shows good signal strength on all 3 sats. I just want to turn on the monthly programming. Seems too simple I guess. I just want to pay the monthly programming fee and I don't want to give my social sec. number and I don't want an 18 month commitment. If they drop certain programming I want to be able to drop them.

My situation is different. I was given the equipment and installed it myself. It shows good signal strength on all 3 sats. I just want to turn on the monthly programming. Seems too simple I guess. I just want to pay the monthly programming fee and I don't want to give my social sec. number and I don't want an 18 month commitment. If they drop certain programming I want to be able to drop them.

NEW ACCOUNT requires NEW EQUIPMENT you can add used equipment to an existing account. It is either a 12 month commitment for basic equipment or 24 month for advanced equipment currently no 18 mo. but that may replace the 12Mo. in October.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts