no contract dish subscriptions?

Yes... You can sign up through a company like "Dish4MyRV.com" for a month to month "Outdoor" account. They specialize in RV'ers and other travelers, but no one asks you to prove it. The downside is that you have to purchase and install the equipment instead of having it included with your Dish contract. To stop the service you simply don't pay the next month's bill, and can restart again just by paying for the next month.

Yes... You can sign up through a company like "Dish4MyRV.com" for a month to month "Outdoor" account. They specialize in RV'ers and other travelers, but no one asks you to prove it. The downside is that you have to purchase and install the equipment instead of having it included with your Dish contract. To stop the service you simply don't pay the next month's bill, and can restart again just by paying for the next month.
I usually get a chuckle out of this, as normally the folks that ask that question and get this response come back with “why should I have to do all of that, and why will I not get the same benefits as other new customers”. The response of “because you didn’t want a contract” doesn’t ever appease them either. Not saying that’s what is going on here, just that that is what normally happens.

Reactions: Tampa8 and NYDutch