No Dish on Demand titles

toddort

Original poster
Dec 27, 2008
Washington
I have a broadband connection hooked up to my 622. I've run diagnostic and it says the connection is okay. But I don't get any lists of available shows to download. Any thoughts on what I should do?

I have a 722 on L670, and my DishOnline menus are also sometimes empty. They come and go, day by day.

Are you talking about the VOD (channel 1 or 501) or are you talking about DishONLINE? If you are talking about VOD you will have to wait (as already suggested) since the receivers downloads when your tuners are not being used. If you are talking about DishONLINE then you should be able to access now assuming everything is hooked up correctly.

I have been losing my VOD titles the last month or so and am now down to only 3 available on my VIP722. My 612 has 18. They have slowly been dissapearing over the last few months. Online chat had me check switch,reboot, sent trip etc....Now they are saying a new receiver may be needed. Any thoughts?. I rarely us this except when there is a special price

Down to only 2 vod titles now, Any suggestions? Dish chat said it was probably the 722 as my 612 is good. I am not sure it is worth replacing the receiver for this but is this an indicator of more to go wrong?
Thanks

I have a 722 on L670, and my DishOnline menus are also sometimes empty. They come and go, day by day.

Same here 722k L669.

Anyway, a soft reset always fixes it for me. On the 722k it's a red "reset" button. On the others, hold the power button for 5-10 seconds. If that doesn't work, there's always a power cord reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)