No ESPN2?

SNT said:
I have seen you post this before. I don't understand the point of it. It offers absolutely nothing to the thread and is not production in anyway. I kind of makes you sound like a....well, nevermind, you get the idea.
Is it to up your post count?

-SNT
He said he was leaving dish, I said goodbye. I'm sorry if that is difficult for you to grasp the concept of. What do you want me to say?? "Oh no, don't go, it will get better!!!"
Just as people welcome those who decide to join the board, someone should bid them farwell when they decide to leave Dish. What's the difference?
The poster said he canceled his service and was going somewhere else, I bid him farewell. If you don't like it, tough crap! I couldn't care less what you think it sounds like frankly.

Slamminc11 said:
He said he was leaving dish, I said goodbye. I'm sorry if that is difficult for you to grasp the concept of. What do you want me to say?? "Oh no, don't go, it will get better!!!"
Just as people welcome those who decide to join the board, someone should bid them farwell when they decide to leave Dish. What's the difference?
The poster said he canceled his service and was going somewhere else, I bid him farewell. If you don't like it, tough crap! I couldn't care less what you think it sounds like frankly.

That is the attitude I expected.
Your "see ya" certainly doesn't come across as some friendly fairwell, in fact judging by your response, you a being, well, not so friendly.
As for "What do you want me say?" If you have nothing constructive or productive to say, or if you are going to be "not so friendly", how about not saying anything?

-SNT

SNT said:
That is the attitude I expected.
Your "see ya" certainly doesn't come across as some friendly fairwell, in fact judging by your response, you a being, well, not so friendly.
As for "What do you want me say?" If you have nothing constructive or productive to say, or if you are going to be "not so friendly", how about not saying anything?

-SNT

well, I guess as long as it irritates you, my mission is complete!:rolleyes:

This might be one solution. The MLBTV internet site allows you to see out of market games. I live in St. Charles, MO and I can see every game (save for the Cardinals, ESPN games, and FOX games). Since OKC is in the Cards territory, I don't know if this will help you. I have subscribed for 3 years and have always found there is baseball to watch. I can watch a Cards game a day later when it has been archived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)