No honor on Promotion.

schrader

Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
I just logged into my voom. Figure I would look to see if everything was right.
Nope. Charged me full price for the VaVaVoom package, even though I ordered the 2 free month promotion.
Went into chat mode and Tiffany P. denied me.

I ordered on the 22nd.

There were only 2 choices as remember it. Voom Package and VaVaVomm package with 2 free months and a magazine.

Stupid me, I didn't call in to verify and I never received a call from them. Within 48 hours like their E-mail says they will. To verify.

I guess the next step is to call in and complain.

What was their reasoning for not giving you the deal? Have me wondering whether I'll get charged full price or not now :)

No good reason, they said I ordered the wrong package and they can't change it. I have the web page in my internet temp folder. 2 Choices, Voom package for 49, and VaVa Voom for 89 with 2 months free.

Don't know if it will do any good.

I would call if I were you. I wish I had. Would be saving me a head ache right now.

Wow, thanks for posting that!!! I just had a chat with Tiffany P myself. The offer wasn't added on to my account just the same. Fortunately since it hasn't been installed yet she was able to change it for me. Anyone out there who ordered the 2 months free online, you might want to call and be sure it was put in your account. Schrader, hope you get your money back...

I think the situation is resolved.
I'll check my activity to verify, but it seemed like no big deal to the person I just talk to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)