No Justice for Flex Pack (no Grit, either)

No Reelz for Flex Pack! This is really getting old!

MattG@DISH said: ?
Reelz (ch. 299) will be removed from Flex Pack and Latino Max on 04/19/17. Reelz will still be included in AT 120 and above. This is going forward with our new agreement with the station owners and we do apologize for any trouble caused.

No Reelz for Flex Pack! This is really getting old!

MattG@DISH said: ?
Reelz (ch. 299) will be removed from Flex Pack and Latino Max on 04/19/17. Reelz will still be included in AT 120 and above. This is going forward with our new agreement with the station owners and we do apologize for any trouble caused.
At least there wasn't some kind of dispute. The customer never wins in these contract negotiation situations.

At least there wasn't some kind of dispute. The customer never wins in these contract negotiation situations.
True. For all of the channels we have lost from Flex Pack recently, what have we gained? The HD feed of QVC and the west coast feed of Cartoon Network (SD-only) :rolleyes:

Yes, it looks like DISH has Baited Flex pack subs with a great line up and a two year freeze on prices and to get around that , they are dropping more and more good channels , one at a time. West coast feed of Cartoon channel and HD Qvc is the replacement? I never watch Cartoon channels don't ALL shopping channels ,even HD versions, are blocked in my house.

Reactions: pattykay
People would be complaining if the price went up so they could add more channels. The media groups refuse to give up the bundling and want their channels full of repeats in packages with more subs than Flex and Welcome offer.

People would be complaining if the price went up so they could add more channels.
I wouldn't mind the price going up, since I have the two-year price freeze, so it wouldn't affect me. Heck, if the price did go up, then my price freeze would actually be worth something. As it is, I am basically locked into a contract for no good reason, and I get fewer channels to show for it. :(

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Dish for adding BUZZR (channel 245) to Flex Pack! All of the channel drops were worth it as long as we get to keep this one channel. (I realize that others may not share the same opinion.)

:bounce:whoo:happydance

Reactions: Tampa8
No BUZZR for Flex Pack! Okay, now I am mad! :mad:

I was watching BUZZR this afternoon when, at 3 PM EDT, right in the middle of What's My Line, it changed to a Programming Not Authorized (005) message. The channel still shows up as authorized in the guide, but the programming is blacked out. :confused: I tried resetting the receiver, but that did not help.

If and when BUZZR starts showing different episodes than the ones currently in ad nauseum rotation, then I'll consider moving to the Welcome Pack.

Reactions: pattykay
Figures I was just starting to record old episodes of shows From the 50s that I had never seen before. Oh well , better to delete the channel from the pack than to hike the price.

Figures I was just starting to record old episodes of shows From the 50s that I had never seen before. Oh well , better to delete the channel from the pack than to hike the price.
I have the two-year price lock, so I am not worried about a price hike. Otherwise, and for any other channel, I might almost agree with you.

If only I could ala carte the 5 channels I watch now for about the price of the flex pack, then I wouldn't have to worry about losing any.

Reactions: TheKrell
No BUZZR for Flex Pack! Okay, now I am mad! :mad:

I was watching BUZZR this afternoon when, at 3 PM EDT, right in the middle of What's My Line, it changed to a Programming Not Authorized (005) message. The channel still shows up as authorized in the guide, but the programming is blacked out. :confused: I tried resetting the receiver, but that did not help.

Thought it was just in Preview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts