No MLB games on 4/5 in HD yet

Stephen J

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
The guide for 4/5 is populated, however; none of my RSNs have the MLB games listed on the HD feed.

MLB Extra Innings shows HD games scheduled for Opening day on my HDDVR ... can you guys on DN see it? Oopps I forgot. Its the other provider that has it :)

I just noticed that the ESPN2 feed of the Indians vs WhiteSox game is not listed as blacked out yet in my guide, and I guarantee that it will since I am in the Indians territory. That makes me think that Dish just hasn't set things up for the MLB season yet.:rolleyes:

The guide for 4/5 is populated, however; none of my RSNs have the MLB games listed on the HD feed.
I too just looked for the Brewers om Monday to set my DVR. Word was FSN was showing ALL games in HD this year. I sure hope dish is going to show them in HD. Watching in SD stinks.

Indians are showing on STO-HD in the guide for Monday! Can't wait.....nothing like April Baseball :)

Basketball is second behind football. Since the strike in the 90's and steroid use I lost track it gets boring watching something sooo slow going.

Basketball is second behind football. Since the strike in the 90's and steroid use I lost track it gets boring watching something sooo slow going.
Basketball is not second, it is not even close to baseball. I hear this all of the time. Just because you don't like it has nothing to do with its popularity.

Even the lowest rated baseball playoff series and game in the past few years had many more viewers than the highest rated basketball playoff series or game. The same is true for the all star game as well. Individual local telecasts are also higher on the average than in basketball.

Last year the lowest rated WS game was game 5 at a 10.6/16 share. The highest rated game was game 6 at a 13.4/22

NBA Championship series highest rated game last year was game 4 at a 9.4/17

Well FSN announced in January that all FSN South and SportSouth Braves broadcasts will be in HD for the first time, so there's no excuse for Dish to not have all of them as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts