Status
Not open for further replies.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
I won't be posting my own, or clicking on anyone elses attachments. That whole thing with the screen turning dark and it trying to show up in the middle of the screen without a click sucks!:mad: Made me think the computer was going nuts or something! I hope this isn't part of the site "upgrade"....can the attachments go back to the way they were? :confused:

If you let your mouse sit over the pic then yes it goes to the black screen and does then in order

but I was able to click on the attachment just fine to blow it up normally

Ok that got me in trouble with the wifie last night. Was looking at the thumbnails in the Official Hot Babes Thread and left the cursor over one of the pictures by mistake. From where she was sitting the thumbnails were to small for her to make out.. Guess what happened? :eek: jk:D

Minor issue Scott

When you click on a pic it goes to the black screen like it did when you rolled over the pic. Can we have it open up like it use to?

Minor issue Scott

When you click on a pic it goes to the black screen like it did when you rolled over the pic. Can we have it open up like it use to?

This new way is much better than the way it used to be.
Before it was:
1. click on image wait for new browser window to open.
2. close window.
3. click on next image and wait some more.

Now its:
1. Click on image shorter wait for enlarged image to appear.
2. clink on "NEXT"

That makes for one less step and also makes it easier to view images in order without missing any.

My vote is for the new way.

Except it doesn't work on my work computer where corporate IT has blocked a lot of features. Just hangs on the black screen when you click on the picture.

IMHO, simpler is usually better.

It would be nice if there was a way to just have larger thumbnails as an user option. That way you would not have to do anything.

Ok that got me in trouble with the wifie last night. Was looking at the thumbnails in the Official Hot Babes Thread and left the cursor over one of the pictures by mistake. From where she was sitting the thumbnails were to small for her to make out.. Guess what happened? :eek: jk:D
:haha:haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)