Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I no longer get CSNE, channel 620, in Cheshire CT. Anyone else lose it? When did this happen?

Chip - have you called them to inquire? If so, what did they tell you?

Not yet. I just noticed it today. I figured I would get the correct info here first! :eek: There is a thread at dbstalk about it, also. Apparently many have lost it.

I live in SE CT (Stonington) and I don't get it. The more I think about it - I don't think I EVER got this channel.

I was just up in your area trying to find some go-kart racing. I was in the wrong town - but I did find it in Wallingford!

I was just watching on 620 and 620-1 (Celtics game) in Wolcott.

According to the Directv rsn lookup, you should get CSNE, but not MSG or FoxNY. This is weird, since I am one town away and get MSG and FoxNY, but not CSNE!

Guys - created a sticky for blackout situations like these - see the top of the board.

In this case, though, I think it's an adjustment to the zones for FSNE, which has always been a bit weird (i.e. a line through CT, not county-driven)

According to my sources, current plans are for road games in hd only on the comcast cable channel. No date is available for the launch of hd away games on directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)