No More HD DVD's Available Locally

Wal Marts everywhere are putting up huge displays and pushing PS3 and BR players. After the fear they were dropping BR titles and picking up HDDVD exclusively Sony and Wal Mart had to have come to an arrangement because I read an article awhile back which said they looked at their sales and decided to solely focus on BluRay.

Wal-Mart is getting there I picked up National Treasure 2 for $14.96 plus tax yesterday. It was $24.96 - $10 Disney coupon. Cheaper than Amazon or Deep Discount for that title. Overall, Amazon is the way to go being a prime member and they are always dropping the price on there titles before shipping.

Was in Best Buy in Madison WI (east side store) last night and there all gone too. Big BD display now where the HD DVD were.

Musher

I noticed the HD DVDs disappear from all stores locally within about 2 weeks of the announcement. (I actually went on a rather extensive 6-store safari looking for bargains, finding only a couple.) Since then I have picked-up about 15 titles from Amazon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)