No NBA-HD..I think I know why

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
My 6000 is typically left on an OTA channel when it gets shut off at night. It's been a very busy few weeks, and there's been times when it hasn't been tuned to a Dish channel for a while. I sub to AEP, LP and HD-Pak but couldn't see the first two games. Intentionally, I left the receiver on channel 101 before turning it off the last few nights. Tonight, I see that the HD-NBA is now showing up in my "Past Purchases" screen. Must be that they are sending out the authorizations for a short period of time, and if your receiver is off and tuned to an OTA channel, it doesn't get the authorization when it is sent out.

Well, I have had my 811 for a little over a week now and I did not get the "Weekly Macro" last Friday. Last night, I did a hard reset and left the receiver in standby (powered off). Today when I got home, I had the HD-NBA for $0.00 in my purchases. So I guess they are going through their system slowly. Also, I also left my reciever on the Dish side and not OTA when I turned it off. Actually, I left it on HDNet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)