No New HD This Week

It's simply beyond ridiculous that folks in Evansville, IN area are still waiting for HD Locals from Dish. Direct has had them for over 2 years, maybe 3, I've lost count. Sheez!

You can pick big cities from around the country and say the same thing (or vice versa)

Dish is aiming to have all 210 within the next 2 years.

What I can't figure out is whether these were set to release at all or if they were, but the transponder issue pushed them back.

A wise man (clearly, not me) would say....what difference does it make? :) For all practical purposes (perhaps even theoretically, depending on your perspective) these two alternatives are indistinguishable.

A Dish press release (whether made publically or obtained by Scott behind-the-scenes) would be a good omen. Other than that it's just a (sometimes educated) guessing game.

It's simply beyond ridiculous that folks in Evansville, IN area are still waiting for HD Locals from Dish. Direct has had them for over 2 years, maybe 3, I've lost count. Sheez!

What makes it even worse for those of you in the Evansville, Quad Cities, and Paducah? markets is that they announced your markets availability on eastern arc quite some time back and then, soon after, abruptly did the Emily Latilla "nevermind" with no explanation as to why. All three markets are still uplinked to 77W as I recall, just not availabe to subs for whatever reason.

Again there is a lawsuit between DISH and ESPN over ESPNU. You will not see the HD version until that lawsuit is settled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts