No Phone

chapter7

Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
I have no phone but would like to hook-up the reciever modem. I have my house networked with internet and cell phones. Any way to connect through the internet or with what I have?

thanx
tony

Thanks Tate...that helps. Someone's missing the boat...I don't think it's going to take long for people to get PO'ed on having to pay the no phone line penalty because they went cell. Cidco (Merge) makes a adapter for your cell which allows you to set your cell in and use your home phones as normal. Problem is they are limited on what type of cell they will take. I was hoping someone else made a similair product?

thanx
tony

chapter7 said:
Thanks Tate...that helps. Someone's missing the boat...I don't think it's going to take long for people to get PO'ed on having to pay the no phone line penalty because they went cell. Cidco (Merge) makes a adapter for your cell which allows you to set your cell in and use your home phones as normal. Problem is they are limited on what type of cell they will take. I was hoping someone else made a similair product?

thanx
tony

I agree 100 percent. I see alot of people that are droping their home phone and just using there cells. Dish and Direct need to address this issue.

That should make it network compatable.. Most people who have sats are pretty tech savvy I would say, probably have a net connection. Just pop an ethernet cable in the back and it could log on it it's own server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts