No Plan to add TruTv Hd etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Meaning less to you but nobody else.

Please leave the moderation to the moderators. Also enough of the flaming, this is your first and last warning from me.

The entire point of the site is for users to discuss things which they feel is important, not discussions that JerseyMatt feels are important.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I've had a few run-ins with this guy. Better to just ignore him. He's not worth the time.

On a HD note I am watching "man caves" in HD on the audience channel, show looks great in hd as I thought it might, wish DIY could get added one day!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I've also emailed them regarding the additional HD channels. I specifically mentioned, E!, Hint(H2), TruTV. What the OP got was a canned response. I got that same response verbally too when they called me to discuss my email. LOL I made it clear that if they don't have the channels I want in HD (that DISH does) by the time my contract is up (just over a year), I will leave D*. I like D* and I do truly hope they get their head out of their ass and add more HD channels such as E!, H2, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts