No price increase on new bill.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ke4est said:
However maybe they changed their minds, and it is not advertised to retailers.:rolleyes:

AT60 is the only package guaranteed to 2008. Same as the last guarantee, and prices will go up on the other packages in 2007. I'd wager on it.

ke4est said:
Yes the guarantee is for the AT60 only, at least thats what I got from the last retailer chat. I recoreded and looked at it again real quick and yes it is for AT60 only.

That's what I thought. I would be very surprised if they guaranteed the price for all packages. :)

If they bill me for one thing then take out more than the agreed upon amount then I would be contacting the bank and tell them that they were not authorized to take out that amount.

Stargazer said:
If they bill me for one thing then take out more than the agreed upon amount then I would be contacting the bank and tell them that they were not authorized to take out that amount.

Agreed in fact I'm going to use this opportunity to get the Everything Pak for $86.99 in February then drop it down to either Everything Pak with Playboy and no Cinema:mad:worthless without the value pak deal) or drop it down to Top 180+Showtime+Starz+HBO.

Sarang said:
drop it down to either Everything Pak with Playboy and no Cinema:mad:worthless without the value pak deal).

The Everything Pak includes Cinemax. It's a package and I don't think you get to pick what is and is not included.

Sarang said:
Agreed in fact I'm going to use this opportunity to get the Everything Pak for $86.99 in February then drop it down to either Everything Pak with Playboy and no Cinema:mad:worthless without the value pak deal) or drop it down to Top 180+Showtime+Starz+HBO.

Remember there is a $5 service change fee for downgrading or swapping programming. You're not going to be saving very much.

AEP is not available annually. You have to purchase AT180 annually and the four premium movie package annually to equal the AEP to get the DVR fees waived.

chaddux said:
The Everything Pak includes Cinemax. It's a package and I don't think you get to pick what is and is not included.

From the new deal I heard about I get the impression you CAN get Playboy. That 2 for $20 taking effect when the price increase kicks in let's you choose Playboy, Starz or Cinemax with HBO. The same goes for when you tack on four instead which is AEP.
Main thanks for the info, I think I'll pass then but I AM getting rid of Cinemax and telling Dish to apply it to the March-April bill, adding Starz instead.

Sarang said:
From the new deal I heard about I get the impression you CAN get Playboy. That 2 for $20 taking effect when the price increase kicks in let's you choose Playboy, Starz or Cinemax with HBO. The same goes for when you tack on four instead which is AEP.
Main thanks for the info, I think I'll pass then but I AM getting rid of Cinemax and telling Dish to apply it to the March-April bill, adding Starz instead.

Yes, it includes Playboy, but not Showtime, which I think is strange.

Sarang said:

Wrong, AEP is not the same. AEP is AT180 with HBO, Cinamax, Starz and Showtime, no choices their, E* may allow you to add Playboy to AEP for a discount, but it is not 1 off 4 choices. The Value Packs where you can add your choice of 2 for $20 extra can only be added to AT120 or AT180, DishHD Silver or Gold, DL2 or DLMax and Showtime is not a choice. All other combinations, any 1; HBO or Playboy $14.99 each, Cinamax, Starz or Showtime $12.99 each. Any 2; $22.99, any 3 $30.99, any 4 $37.99(here any 4 does include Playboy), all 5 $44.99. E* will likely allow you to add Playboy to AEP for perhaps an extra $7 or $9.99, however it is not one off your choices in AEP or LEP.

Mainstreet said:
Yes, it includes Playboy, but not Showtime, which I think is strange.

I think it's because Dish gets a special deal with Showtime that requires them not being able to bundle it with another premium for cheaper. I mean consider it contains Sundance, TMC and TMCX as well as Flix, 2 of which are packaged separately in Cable systems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)